Owl speed painting


Hello friends, today I want to show you the process of one of my most recent paintings.
I started with a black background, and then with white paint a begin to place the lights to let the owl come to life. I spend 4 hours while watching youtube videos XD
Hope you like, please support my work by subscribing to my youtube channel, follow this blog! and you can also follow me on instagram, facebook, twitter, tumblr and pinterest. links at the end of the post.
Hola amigos! Hoy quiero enseñarles otro video. Este trabajo lo hice la noche de ayer, es un búho cornudo, y la técnica se basa en pintar las luces y claros de la figura, en lugar de pintar las sombra, como lo hice en el vídeo el lobo. Duré 4 horas pintandolo, mientras vida videos de youtube, y me gustó mucho el resultado.
Espero te guste, apoya mi trabajo suscribiendote a mi canal de youtube, a este blog, y tambien me pueden seguir en facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr y twitter, subo videos todos los martes!

Subscribe to my youtube channel:  Melanyvillalobos
Facebook: Melanyv
Tumblr: melanynyan
Pinterest: melanyvr
Instagram: mel_lobos
Twitter: @meliilla





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

"Medusa" acrylic painting speedpainting video

"Wise Wolf" Oil painting video

Tarjeta ladybug San Valentin